Tuesday, December 1, 2009

4 Months Old!















Grafton is 4 months old! In some ways we feel like he has been with us forever and in other ways I can't believe it's been 4 months! He is such a joy in our lives and we are so blessed to have him. I took him to his 4 month check-up today. He weighs 15 lbs. 13 oz. and is 25 3/4 inches long which puts him at the 70th percentile for both height and weight. He's growing so fast!

He is learning new things all the time. His latest accomplishment is that he can now roll over! He doesn't know how to get from his stomach to his back yet though, so he cries sometimes, probably out of frustration. Hopefully he will learn soon! He's also teething. That I am not so excited about because of some of the stories I've heard, but we're hoping it will be a smooth process!

He is doing so well in daycare. They say he's the best baby in his class, which makes us so proud. I think he's making up for the first 10 weeks of his life. ;) It's so funny...almost everyday I go to pick him up the lady says the same thing..."He look just like his daddy. He's the best baby in here. He let you know when he hungry though." She's right on target, even though I hate to admit he looks more like Gray than me. :)

Grafton is such a happy baby. He is smiling and laughing all the time. He gets a little dramatic sometimes, even doing a fake cough for attention. It's amazing what babies this young can learn! One of his favorite activities is his daddy flying him around in the air, singing his superhero theme song, calling him "Super G-Man." He jets his legs out too. It's great!

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving week with family and friends. We went to my dad's house, my mom's office and house, and back to Greenville for Thanksgiving with Gray's family. We left the next day to go to Columbia for the Clemson-Carolina game (which we will not talk about) and a nice weekend with wonderful friends. It was quite busy, but lots of fun! We even went and got our Christmas tree on Sunday when we got back. We are looking forward to our first Christmas with our sweet baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment