




Grafton was 7 months old on Monday! He is babbling up a storm, smiling, laughing, and clucking! We're not sure where he picked up the clucking, but he loves to do it and will laugh if you do it too. Gray says since he's the "clucker," I am the "mother clucker"....haha, he's so funny. Of course, we won't be teaching that to Grafton when he starts to talk! However, we really do need to start calling him Grafton more often because he won't respond to Grafton, but he will respond to G-man! I was even referred to as "G-man's mama" the other day by one of his daycare workers. Fabulous, just what I've always wanted!! ;)
Grafton continues to love his jumperoo. He loves to jump and has a lot of fun doing all of the activities it has. He spends time in his jumperoo in the mornings while Gray gets ready for work and catches his favorite shows...Curious George and Sid the Science Kid.
Grafton also has 2 teeth!!! They are his bottom middle ones. Along with teeth, comes drool and boy does he have a lot! He puts anything and everything in his mouth. He also loves to feel things. He reaches his little hands out touch anything he can get his hands on.
Thank goodness we are starting to have some nicer weather! Grafton, Madison, and I enjoyed a walk around the neighborhood this afternoon and Grafton even got to sport his new Clemson hat!
No comments:
Post a Comment