Friday, April 30, 2010

Grandmas and Great Grandmas!







Grafton got to see both of his grandmothers and 2 of his great grandmothers last weekend. He spent the night at his Lamby and Pops house Friday night while Gray and I went to a cookout with some friends. On Saturday, my mom and grandmother drove up from Atlanta to spend the day and night with us. We enjoyed a great lunch out at Brick Street Cafe and just hung out during the afternoon since it was raining. That night, Gray and I went to an engagement party while my mom, grandmother, and Zach babysat. Zach cooked the ladies dinner and provided them with good conversation, so they were in heaven! We really cherish the times we get to see my grandmother since she lives in Illinois and we don't get to see her very often!

1 comment:

  1. So precious! I think we will be in town the weekend you mentioned. Let's do try to get together!!!

    ReplyDelete