Tuesday, February 2, 2010

6 month stats

Grafton had his 6 month check-up this afternoon and all is well! He had 3 shots and cried for a minute, but he got over it quickly. Maybe it was the tweety bird band-aids...I'm not sure?!

Height: 26 3/4 in, 60%
Weight: 17 lbs. 8 oz., 50%
Head: 43 cm, 30%

And for the record, he wants everyone to know that he does have hair. :) He may look hairless in pictures, but if you see him in person, you will notice he has a good bit of "white" hair. It's sort of a spiky blonde look. You can really see how much hair he has when the light reflects on it. ;) Anyway, I told him I would set the record straight!

2 comments:

  1. Time sure does fly!! I am glad you set the record straight. That white hair is hard to see...but it will be beautiful! Bradley's is as white as snow and when its wet he still looks bald.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I think his hair will be just like Bradley's! Grafton is so excited about his first birthday party invite! Can't wait to see ya'll and meet Miss Laney on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete