His daddy was practicing with him yesterday morning and then to our surprise, he sat all by himself for about 30 minutes at the birthday party! He just gets better and better at it, even putting his hands out to hold/catch himself.


My mom and I took Grafton to the grocery store last weekend. This is a venture I haven't been brave enough to do by myself and I know why...it's really an ordeal to take him and all of this things, shop, load, and unload groceries (especially in the rain)! He was great though, but the rain added to the complexity. I was super glad to have my mom there for assistance! I think I'll continue to go by myself for a while though or at least till we have some nicer weather.


Grafton went to his first birthday party yesterday and I wish I had gotten some pictures, but I didn't. We were too busy socializing with other babies, kids, and their parents. It was a lot of fun! Happy 2nd Birthday to Bradley!
Finally, we got more snow! Too bad little man isn't big enough to enjoy it, but it was pretty! We took him out for just a minute to get a picture with him and the snow, but that was about it. He even has some Uggs, perfect for this occasion, but he wasn't feeling it, so we decided not to torture him. They were so cute though!


No comments:
Post a Comment