
Thinking back to this time last year and leaving work on Friday, brought back many memories. I remember thinking how weird it was that I wouldn't be back to work until October. Had I not gone into labor that weekend, they were going to induce me on Monday. My whole pregnancy I said I hoped my water would break so I would know for sure it was time versus having to time contractions. Well, I got my wish! I'm not sure that was the best wish given the fact my contractions came fast and hard, but who knew?!? Gray and I had gone to dinner with some friends that night and towards the end I felt a pop. I wasn't really sure what was going on until I asked Gray to scoot out of our booth so I could go to the restroom, but as I got to the edge, I knew! Yup, my water broke and there I was in a denim skirt wondering what the heck to do next. Needless to say, we make a quick exit out of there and got to the hospital after a quick trip by the house. Even though it was most definitely the worst pain in my entire life, it was one of the most exciting days of my life too. We were so excited to finally meet our baby boy! What a year it has been! We had no idea what was ahead of us, but we made it! Happy birthday to our precious little boy! We are so blessed to have him in our lives. We love you Grafton!
Pictures and stats to come!
Amazing how he's grown. I forgot what he looked like when he was little! Time has flown by!
ReplyDelete