Wednesday, September 8, 2010
Better Late Than Never...
We finally got our computer back yesterday after it had been at the computer clinic for 3 weeks!!! I promised to post his birthday pictures for those of you that are not on Facebook. So, here they are...only a month late!
Grafton has learned how to be a "bad boy" at daycare or at least that's who we are blaming. ;) Gray says the girls like bad boys, but mama does not! He's testing his limits for sure and is learning that he will not be allowed to throw things and hit people. I'm sure this will be a process for the next several years. I didn't think babies this young could be bad, but he definitely has a little devilish side. Of course, we still think he's the sweetest baby in the world!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment