Monday, June 22, 2009

13 weeks



At 13 weeks, I went in for a 1st trimester screening which involved an ultrasound and blood work. It was exciting again to see our baby and how much he/she had grown in the last 5 weeks. "It" actually looked like a baby now. Gray was sick with a stomach virus so he did not come with me to this appointment, but one of my best friends, Kimberly, who is the office manager there, got to come in with me for the ultrasound and got to share that experience with me. I was so glad to have her there! We were not expecting to find out the sex so soon, but it was pretty obvious looking around that it was a BOY! They said they were about 90% sure. I could not wait to call Gray and let him know. He was so excited and hated to miss out on being there, but I had lots of pictures to show him. We even got one picture where he was sucking his thumb! It was too cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment