Monday, June 22, 2009

The Beginning



We first found out we were expecting on November 25, 2008. We were very surprised and excited all-in-one! Madison got to be the lucky one to share the good news with her dad that she was going to be a big sister! Thanksgiving was 2 days later and it was very tough to keep it a secret from our family, but we decided to wait for a confirmation blood test before sharing the good news. The Friday after Thanksgiving it was confirmed. The next challenge would be attending the Clemson-Carolina game without people noticing I wasn't drinking. This was quite a task so I decided I needed to enlist some more people and what a great excuse to get to tell someone! So, I told Zach that Friday that we were expecting. He was so excited to learn he was going to be an uncle. Zach helped me conceal my non-drinking and it was fairly successful with minimal questioning from others.

No comments:

Post a Comment