







We are so fortunate to have such wonderful family and friends! We had 4 baby showers and got so many great things to welcome baby into the world with! Our first baby shower was on May 17th in Greenville, SC. It was our biggest shower by far and we had many family members and friends come. It was hosted by Jennifer Burgess, Miller Howard, Ann Sparkman, and Kimberly Sparkman. Ann was so sweet to offer her house for the event. Unfortunately, it began to rain while we were enjoying her beautiful backyard, but we still had a great time.
Our 2nd shower was a couples baby shower in Columbia, SC on June 6th. It was hosted by Ashley and Michael Hunter, Kristen and Reyburn Lominack, Kelli and Robert Merritt, Patti and Billy Sistrunk, and Stephanie and Dustin Watts. The shower was at Lakeside at Ballentine clubhouse which is the neighborhood that the Hunters and Lominacks live. We had a small crowd, but that did not inhibit the fun! We just love our Columbia friends!
Our 3rd baby shower was in Atlanta, GA on June 13th. Some of my dearest high school friends were the hosts including Amy Baker, Ashley Morrison, and Kendra Reinauer. Ashley was so kind to offer her house which is just fabulous for entertaining! I had many people come from great distances, which was very nice. My grandmother, Betty Holloway, came from Illinois, Kendra flew in from the DC area, Julie drove from Jacksonville, and Katie drove from North Carolina. I'm probably leaving someone out, but I really appreciate everyone making such an effort to come!!! We always have such a wonderful time together and we certainly did that day.
Our 4th and last baby shower was hosted by my coworkers at the Phoenix Center on June 18th. Pam Durham, Mike McLain, and Priscilla Wilson were the hosts. We had cake, punch, and other goodies during lunch hour so that all could stop by. I even had some former coworkers to come by, Veronica and Jamila. It was so sweet of them to come! The shower was a nice break from the work day and we got some great gifts once again!
Like I said, we are so fortunate to have such great friends and family! We appreciate every one's generosity!
Lace, I love it!! Can't wait to watch your little bambino! :)
ReplyDelete