

We had our last getaway (or at least for a while) to the beach for over a week! We went to DeBordieu with Gray's family including his parents, Jennifer and Adam, and Zach. We were lucky enough to have fabulous weather! It was a little hot at times and very humid, but we only got rain once and it was at night, so it didn't even interfere with any plans we had. We spent time at the pool, beach, beach bar, shopping, eating in and out, the spa, and the guys played golf 4 days. They do an annual golf tournament, which Adam and Gray have won the last 4 years, but this year Ray and Zach won! Congrats to them! They were due a win. Needless to say, the talk about next year's match has already begun. We saw all kinds of wildlife including alligators, deer, fox, turtles, rabbits, possums, raccoons, dolphins, etc. We just love it there! I was able to get some much needed sun, but not being able to lay on my stomach sort of complicated things and I really just wasn't as tolerant of the heat as I normally am. Plus, I am evidently a little more sensitive to the sun as well, even though I had plenty of sunscreen on. I usually spend all day out there soaking up the rays, but I don't think baby would have appreciated that either!
No comments:
Post a Comment