Monday, July 27, 2009
There is an end in sight!
Today was my original due date, but after we had my 8 week ultrasound, they pushed it back a week to next Monday, August 3rd. I went to my 39 week dr.'s appt. today. They did all the usual and everything looked good. Still no change in dilation or effacement, but the dr. thought that he may be a little lower. He said he doesn't think I will make it to next Monday and I laughed. I've been told that a million times now (or what seems to be)! I told him that I hope he gets to be the first one that's right, but it just doesn't seem likely. So, of course I had to ask what would happen if I do make it to next Monday and he said I'd come in for my regular appt. and they will schedule me to be induced the next morning. So, if not before then, we will all meet baby Morgan next Tuesday! It's so great to know that it will not be longer than that! Some doctors make their patients wait until 42 weeks and I was so fearful of that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment