I had my 37 week dr. appt. this morning. Everything was good and I am still dilated at 1cm, but now 90% effaced, and baby is at -1 station. My dr. made me an appt. for next Monday, but said she wasn't sure if I'd make it that long. So, I guess time will tell! I actually had contractions Saturday night for about 2 hours at 6 minutes apart, but it turned out to be a false call. Gray likes calculating things so I think he enjoyed keeping track.
The last week has been rather crazy. Most all of you know I was in a pretty bad car accident last Tuesday, but by the grace of God, I am alive and uninjured. I am so incredibly thankful! It was quite an experience. So, since then I have been dealing with the aftermath...getting my car repaired, dealing with the police, and insurance, etc. Luckily, I have a great insurance agent (Zach, my brother)! ;) Gray and I checked off most everything on our "To Do List" this weekend which made me quite happy! By Wednesday, the list should be non-existent or so I hope! I guess we are ready, but as first-time parents we really don't have a clue. We are excited though and know that it will just be trial and error. I should have some pictures of the nursery posted soon, so be on the lookout!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ahh!! I wish I could be there to see you in the hospital! I will be home soon enough to see the precious little guy! :)
ReplyDelete