


My 38 week dr.'s appt. went well today, but there really is nothing to report...no progress!! I was disappointed, probably because last week they told me they didn't think I'd make it to this week, but oh well! Such as life! I think baby has been traumatized by all the drama he's been through and he is afraid to come out! I wish I could say it was safer in there, but given my luck, I don't think so! At least he was not affected by either incident, so maybe it is safer in there after all. I will go back to the doctor next Monday and see if there's anything new to report (keeping my fingers crossed). They are still saying they don't think I'll make it to my due date so we'll just hope they get it right eventually! Oh, 1 new thing that happened in the last week....I got a case of cankles! Yes, where you cannot differentiate your ankles from your calves. Lots of swelling in that area, but fortunately it was rather short-lived, just a few days. I'm back to normal for the meantime, although I would not be surprised for them to return again before it's all said and done.
I love your blog! You are almost done...just a matter of time! You look great. I hope baby Morgan comes sooner than later for you. We will stay tuned! Baby boys are SO MUCH FUN!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Sarah, Brad, and Bradley